[Magdalen] A California court has been asked to block the sale of St Jame...

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 22:13:27 UTC 2015

Bob

A fair point from personal experience.

Thanks for that and I am sorry he did that to you

Blessings
Martin

http://www.virtueonline.org/binghamton-ny-episcopal-diocese-sells-historic-c
>  hurch-muslims

Mr Virtue has been a bald-faced liar on occasions in the  past. One of them
was
a lie about the closing of a parish I was in charge  of. I rebuked him in
public here on line and he made no reply.
He is  very far from a trustworthy source.

--
Bob  Rea
mailto:gapetard at stsams.org
http://www.petard.us
http://www.petard.us/blog
http://www.petard.us/gallery

America,  it was a wonderful country
until they took it  private
and turned it into a theme park of  itself