[Magdalen] PB

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 01:20:40 UTC 2015

Used that video about Eucharist earlier this year in our Adult Forum
("Coffee & Conversation")  series about the Sacraments.  His sermon from
last GC is amazing, and there is a four part video session based on it in
the ChurchNext online formation offering, and we used that for our Lenten
program.  He was the preacher for my graduation from VTS low these 21 years
ago - he was not a bishop then, but the rector of a parish in MD but I can
still quote parts of that sermon ("Without a vision, the people perish").
He is one of the most powerful preachers I have ever known.