[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 07:16:14 UTC 2015

Our observable universe contains billions of galaxies, each containing
billions of stars. The total number of stars is currently estimated as 300
sextillion (3×1023) stars. Many of these stars have planetary systems.
Additionally, the actual universe is probably many times times larger
and possibly infinite in size.

The current understanding of water is that there is a high probability of
life anywhere there is water. Water exists almost everywhere in the
universe. There are probably millions and possibly billions of self
revelations of God out there and the one we have is limited by the human
understandings of that revelation as of 2000 years ago. I think to limit
God for all time and space by a book, the Bible, written by humans is an
amazingly egotistical act, full of hubris, by us humans.

---
Allan

1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth
was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the
Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

--
Allan Carr