[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 07:20:06 UTC 2015

It's really quite delightful.  I do have the nagging feeling that the
information in it -- which is a classic Anna Russell "I'm not making this
up, you know!" because every thing she says is absolutely totally literally
(ahem) correct.
And yet, with its obvious subtle (snort!) attitude that certain people are
twits, the result is only the choir will listen to her. And it's kind of a
shame, since she's absolutely right.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford