[Magdalen] RIP Patrick McNee

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 07:30:43 UTC 2015

I too recall how much I enjoyed the Avengers. I think we all wanted to be
Steed. He was a very good man, impeccably in control all the time, even
when he wasn't.

Diana Rigg was gorgeous and absolutely in command. One had this hint that
she might actually be the strong one.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford