[Magdalen] Update from Rick

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 07:39:55 UTC 2015

Congratulations, and may you both be richly blessed, Rick - and Malcolm too
- I don't know if I mentioned it but we now have a black Cocker spaniel,
Griffyn - he sends Malcolm a tail wag and a virtual ball chase!

I was looking for love poems to help someone who's trying to work out what
love is, and found one that's perfect for you and Alejandro.

It's by Reginald Shepherd and describes what happens when someone falls
into your life and turns it upside down to the point that everything is
made new.

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/179292

Sally D

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 at 8:18 AM Rick Mashburn <ricklmashburn at gmail.com