[Magdalen] Feeling very grown-up

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 12:14:04 UTC 2015

Beyond the totally unacceptable dump, any easily do-able suggestions as
to where the mahogany may go ?  My agent in PH, who was in antiques for
20 years before housing, just says quietly that nobody wants this sort
of thing nowadays.  Just one of the practical problems that loom.

Marion, a pilgrim    ... today my sail I lift ....