[Magdalen] Feeling very grown-up

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 22:51:35 UTC 2015

My daughter and son-in-law took the piano from my parents' home when they
moved, with the blessings of all us kids. My brother who is handling the
sale of the house had wondered what to do with it and was delighted that
their boys love it and that Colin, the younger, is showing some talent for
it. I learned to play on that piano.