[Magdalen] Update from Rick

Robert Counselman bob.counselman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:01:35 UTC 2015

Congratulations Rick!  I will have to make it a point to get into St.
Paul's again soon as I didn't get a chance to see you the last time I was
there.  Still need to set up that mini-list meet with Lynn one of these
days, too.  Too many projects out here and too little time. No wonder I
didn't get these done while I was working!  All our blessings for a happily
married life to you and Alex.

Bob

--
Fr. Robert L Counselman