[Magdalen] A California court has been asked to block the sale of St James...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 04:56:51 UTC 2015

I do not have a dog in this fight, but it might be instructive to give some
very specific example of what was happening on one situation and how dv
distorted it in his reporting. If a person has assumed that dv is reliable
and therefore probably at least suspects others are not orthodox to his or
her taste, then if one says dv is not reliable, they may not believe you at
all.

It's been years since I last read anything by dv, and I never really found
his style very pleasant, so I tended to tune him out. I noticed some
deceptive stuff, but it has been a while....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford