[Magdalen] A California court has been asked to block the sale of St Jame...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Jun 29 13:34:26 UTC 2015

That is my impression as well. She's not in the same class as Mr. Virtue
(who basically has none), whose goal appears to be first and foremost to
promote his own views, and a far distant second, to report the news. Thus,
in all his reports, the facts are either twisted to match his viewpoint,
and/or opposing facts are ignored.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com