[Magdalen] Sorry, people

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Jun 29 18:59:17 UTC 2015

On 6/29/15 1:36 PM, Sibyl Smirl wrote:
> I came back with the firm resolve to keep my mouth almost entirely
> closed, and especially on sensitive topics, and here I've been running
> off at the keyboard again -- something put me into a blackout of some
> kind.  If I've offended anyone, I apologize.

And while I'm at it, I suppose I should apologize specifically to Susan
Glenn, for quoting Jesus way back when, when she (Hi, Susan) had asked
for advice.  I didn't realize at the time that I'd said something wrong,
and when way later she said that I had done so, I was hurting too badly
in sixteen directions to do so.  But it was clear that I should have
kept my mouth shut then, though I'm still not sure why.  So, Susan, I'm
sorry.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net