[Magdalen] Suzie and Center Aisle

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 22:15:27 UTC 2015

When Trinity got their present P-i-C, the altar guild was still having Holy
Water blessed during a service when they were running low.  Russ spoke with
the altar guild leader and myelf for ideas to change that.  I suggested
that they buy a gallon of distilled water, drop a little salt in it, and
have Russ bless it and the AG keep it in the sacristy.  They both agreed
with me and started that practice.  It was the common practice of the
rector at my old parish.  I'm surprised this isn't done more often.