[Magdalen] Supreme Court

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 22:49:02 UTC 2015

Maybe in California, but not in Louisiana, a community property state where common law marriages are not recognized.

And where, unless something's changed while I was at the office, the AG has said he, "...didn't see where Friday's SCOTUS ruling applied to Louisiana," which makes me wonder who is drawing up the secession documents.

Peace,
Jo