[Magdalen] Am I a troll?

Zephonites at aol.com Zephonites at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 06:54:29 UTC 2015

Allan

I am sorry you feel I am a troll. I can assure you I am not. Your point on
David Virtue is heard, though just because he writes it does not per se
mean it  is NOT true. After all it does seem that the California Court was
asked to block  the sale of St James.(from other sources too)

I think it is reasonable to defend one's corner even if it might not be PC
to do so. You never know if we are polite and listen to each other we might
 change our opinions. After all that is what Christian discussion should be
all  about.

In fact by listening to what was taught in the summer school at St John tow
 or three years ago, I was able to clarigfy my thinking on the use of the
OT  today!

I have actually tried to explain where I am coming from and I have not - I
hope been rude in so doing. After all, this line started as a question
about the  sale of a (apparently ) viable church's building as it was on prime
real estate  land. How it want to the other issue I don't know

The three parts of OT law are to me a reasonable position to take to
differentiate between the law on mixed fibre or eating pork ...and moral law -
lets say forbidding adultery or false witness  to  go away form  the more
sensitive issue)

However if others feell I am a troll, I shall politely delist myself

Blessings
Martin
----