[Magdalen] Conscience's clause

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 07:42:22 UTC 2015

Agreeing here with Sally that marriage laws in  Australia are
different from those of both South Africa and Great Britain. Our State
Governments are not involved in marriage, although they may pass  laws
regarding legal relationships between same-sex couples, including (as
well as others)  regarding immigration, superannuation and social
security.
Thus we will have to wait until the present Government is removed
before seeing the introduction of a Same-Sex Marriage Bill in Federal
Parliament, unless our Dear Leader has a change of heart and allows
his coalition members a conscience vote on the matter.

Regards
Lesley de Voil