[Magdalen] A California court has been asked to block the sale of St Jame...

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:35:31 UTC 2015

I note that both CANA (Convocation of Anglicans in North America) and ACNA
(Anglican Church In North America) are in the list of "Not In The
Communion" at http://anglicansonline.org/communion/nic.html.
This means they have no formal relationship with the See of Canterbury.

The Episcopal Church does have that formal relationship and is in the
Anglican Communion.

However, this list does not dispute that some churches may be Anglican in
heritage and origin but are not in the Anglican Communion.

--
Allan Carr