[Magdalen] Bp. Wright OKs same sex weddings

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 11:39:25 UTC 2015

Generally while people are digesting this statement,
I tell them that Reuben and Bilhah are the best argument
against polygamy EVER.

An argument that would strike fear into any aging man.

BTW: Paul (in Corinthians) complains that one of his flock
is sleeping with his father's wife. Modern interpreters think
he means step-mother.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 5:59 AM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com