[Magdalen] Whoops. We've got the Southern slavers' battle flag in the Nat...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 19:40:19 UTC 2015

David, they might be converts from *a* different denomination, but how many
of them have attended services in, say, an Orthodox church, a Mormon
chapel, an African-American church of any denomination (if white), a Quaker
meeting, a predominantly Hispanic church of any flavor (if Anglo), a
Pentecostal church, etc,.along the way if they didn't come from those
backgrounds? Those differences need to be noted, especially during training.