[Magdalen] weather report...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 21:15:41 UTC 2015

Many years ago I was to show a visiting faculty wife the ins&outs
of Filenes Basement.

"You might want to bring an umbrella," I suggested.
"Oh, it's just a bit of rain," she replied.
"You're from Ireland," I thought, and I said "When it rains here,
it feels as if someone's throwing buckets of cold water at you."