[Magdalen] Whoops. We've got the Southern slavers' battle flag in the National Cathedral.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 21:21:35 UTC 2015

There is such a thing as erecting a plaque that spells out the conflict of
the two views in regard to your bishop-soldier.

There's nothing wrong with being a man of faith who also takes up arms.
Or, maybe there is, but rather than saying, this is the way it is, I think
we might need to talk about it.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford