[Magdalen] Conscience's clause

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 21:31:57 UTC 2015

I don't know what you're talking about, M, but the scene you seem to have
preserved in my post is of me describing the way things were well over half
a century ago. I heard it described by folks who were here when Dr. Cummins
was rector (1900-1946). I would be very surprised if it were true anywhere
now.  As I say, it's clear what you mean, so....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford