[Magdalen] weather report...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 21:52:28 UTC 2015

Living here in a valley between two sets of mountains, as I did in
Tennessee, I'm accustomed to the "scattered afternoon thundershowers"
pattern of summer days. Sometimes they hit you, sometimes they don't. We
just had a veritable gully-washer/frog strangler. Many afternoons they pass
north and/or south of us and we get all the sound effects and none of the
rain. It's always a tossup. My dad would hate trying to predict them here
as much as he did in Knoxville.