[Magdalen] Prayer pats please

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 00:05:57 UTC 2015

I'm home after the first day of the retreat and holding up pretty
well.  Yesterday I flew around doing some very necessary errands, then
went to my goddaughter's school play.  The kids were fantastic!
Orchestra very good, singers good, dancing good.  Humor very good.
Lexi played the blond floozy Lily with a great deal of sass.  I lead
the first day of the discernment retreat and came on home.  I don't
have to be back up there until 1pm tomorrow so can get some sleep
tonight.  I am very grateful for your prayers.

Susan