[Magdalen] New workplace

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:40:50 UTC 2015

When we moved to Boston there was a bit of discussion about
living in the suburbs. Just a bit. We moved to a gay neighborhood
on purpose (there were darn few back then, believe me) and
never looked back. The gf walked to work for all forty-plus years
of her employment. I only had two jobs that required me to use
public transit. And for the last twenty-five years I worked, I
literally walked out the front door and across the street to a side
entrance of the hospital. So glad we made that decision.

There are few things more delightful than walking through the
Boston Public Garden every day, in all seasons and weather.
She'll live to be a hundred, I'll wager.
-M