[Magdalen] Back Home.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 1 21:43:12 UTC 2015

Good friends of mine, a couple I met while singing in the choir at
Saint Paul's on-the-Hill, St. Paul, MN, left the Twin Cities of MN in  1966
for work in the New York City area, and have lived, raised their 2  boys,
and retired, all living in the Greater Greenwich, CT region.

They are both singers, with good voices, and have the ability to read  vocal
music with the best of them.  They have been in the parish choir at  the
Saint Barnabas Episcopal Church in Greenwich for years, and it turns
out that this remains their major attraction to the area.  It's a
wonderful choir.

After 49 years in the USA East, they are headed back to an assisted
living facility, currently under construction in the Minneapolis  suburb
of Plymouth, MN.  They think that with the Guthrie Theater, the  MN
Orchestra, Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra, and MN Opera, they will
find plenty to do, and they're probably correct.

I suggested they try Saint Mark's Cathedral and the Cathedral Choir
for the spiritual musical life.

I would never have guessed that these two adopted easterners would
head back to MN, but their families are there, and there is that  bond.

Uff-da!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uff_da

David Strang.