[Magdalen] whose theology is this?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 02:02:43 UTC 2015

Thanks, Jo.  We are anticipating our move and are in process of forming a
'downtown lay ministry committee'.  We know we will have many new
opportunities.  A young man, Daniel, new to the streets did come to church
on Ash Wednesday.  We took him to a friend who gave him a place to stay.
Frankly, I am excited about the possibilities.

There will be other possibilities, too.  Like Taize service on a regular
basis.  Bible Studies, prayer groups, book studies...we won't have a
kitchen but we will have a microwave and a coffee pot.

Perhaps our first study will be on who is our neighbor?

Ginga