[Magdalen] whose theology is this?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 02:12:30 UTC 2015

As small as Good Shepherd is, we give checks and other gifts of substance
to two local charities.  One80place offers housing to homeless/battered
women and children.  And, we also give similar support to HELP of
Summerville, which gives one time assistance to people who need food or
assistance with electric bills, etc.  We also take offerings for
Summerville Meals on Wheels.  Several of our parishioners serve on the
board and/or drive meals to recipients.  And, yes, we give to ERD.

The think about who is our neighbor is that our neighbor lives everywhere.

Ginga