[Magdalen] Indian (and other) English

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:40:37 UTC 2015

Jay, my mother, too, had a fear of pressure cookers.  I've been watching
some vids on You Tube about pressure cooking and can see where her fear may
have come from.  Despite the 'modern changes' the cooks always remind the
viewer of the dangers that come with pressure cooking.

+++
Grace & peace,
jon