[Magdalen] whose theology is this?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:12:51 UTC 2015

I wrote the priest this morning...He priest apologized for not considering
what Episcopalians in South Carolina have gone through, among other
things.  He thanked me for reminding him of our recent history.  And other
things.

Thank you all for helping me see clearly what I was experiencing, as the
aftershocks continued.  All is well today.

Thank God,
Ginga