[Magdalen] FB this morning, possibly TMI

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:34:51 UTC 2015

so... I open FB this morning and first post I see is from my bishop (Andy
Doyle) who is at VTS for the opening of the chapel, and he's posted a pix of
the outside of the new chapel (can't wait to see it next week)

scrolling down, I see a post from another FB friend (Elizabeth Kaeton) about
a new sculpture at U of the South/Sewanee (headed to the seminary there
today) of a woman's sexual organ...

The juxtaposition of topic and location is definitely 21 Century....

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck