[Magdalen] Church Publishing / OUP.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:08:05 UTC 2015

A page reports that they have delegated a lot of stuff to Cokesbury, so I
suppose it's no surprise if they also have delegated stuff to Oxford
University Press.  There's a place in their website for email. I suspect
they would have better information than anyone on the list.  You could also
inquire at the other publisher's web site.  I'm sure they'll be happy to
put an end to your speculation!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford