[Magdalen] Good Spock article

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:23:42 UTC 2015

​
On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 10:02 PM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford <
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:

> ....  I don't recall it, if it ever did happen, but did Bill ever once
> mention his Jewish roots?
>
> As it turns out, Bill also has actually made some mention of his Jewish
roots.  Shatner did the dramatic narration of the Exodus story, and thought
highly enough of the product that he had it recorded.  Read all about it
here:

http://tinyurl.com/y8judt3

[the actual link is long enough that it will not work in some browsers.]

I would not have known had it not been for the delightful Hannukkah
celebration song of Adam Sandler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDV_reO930A

Incidentally, if you watch this, you can ascertain the correct spelling of
the holiday of the Festival of Lights. (Spoiler alert: the answer is "Yes")

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

​