[Magdalen] Praying the Psalm

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:48:27 UTC 2015

Thank you everyone, and for the Psalm suggestions, I will save and follow
up as the next couple of days will be tough.

The doctor called later in the day to tell Keith that he was happy with the
procedure, it went well and they were able to get four samples, also that
there had been little bleeding. However Keith had to lie on his side for
six hours which elicited quite a lot of complaint. He has phoned a few
times, mostly talking rubbish. A lot of rubbish. Since Keith is usually a
man of few words (except with other sound engineers) and those words
usually relevant and well chosen, I'm assuming that he was given a lot of
medication...

In the end he did not have a general anaesthetic but some kind of conscious
sedation, and he will be discharged early tomorrow morning if the doctor is
happy. He will be headed home on the first plane he can get...the results
of the biopsy should be available on Friday.

Sadly, the excellent medical care is only available to those who can afford
to pay for medical insurance...we upgraded ours at the end of last year,
and I'm very glad we did!!

Sally D