[Magdalen] Prayer Request Summary Lent 2 2015

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:14:28 UTC 2015

Add my thanks to the chorus.

It's probably all right to take me off for the parking lot incident of
Jan 7, 2015.  Still waiting to see the neurologist to say I'm fine, but
life goes on all right, though still without taste or smell and I have a
head full of white noise if I do a lot of bending, etc.  Singing is an
exertion that brings that on as well, but if it can't take a joke ....

I would rather have prayers for great strength and positive thinking as
I try to drastically reduce my footprint in this house well before May
8.   Four boxes of books sadly deemed to be 'expendable' in the bedroom
so far ....  Oh my!

Thank you.

Marion, a pilgrim