[Magdalen] Update on my Friend.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:18:47 UTC 2015

Travel nursing is a cool way to handle that sort of thing, and if she can
talk the manager into scheduling all her shifts in a row, she could stay up
there between them and only have to do the drive before and after the bunch
of them.I know a lot of travelers who did that. The other great thing about
travel nursing is that you can do your job without having to be involved in
hospital politics, which to me is a HUGE plus. You can tell her I said
congratulations on scoring that gig.