[Magdalen] whose theology is this?

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Thu Mar 5 00:12:18 UTC 2015

I believe it's been documented that giving as a percentage of earning tends to be in inverse proportion to income.  The poor give more of their little than the rich do of their plenty.  There are exceptions, like J.K. Rowling, but even generous people like Bill and Melinda Gates don't dig very deep.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain