[Magdalen] Spring is sprung

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:51:20 UTC 2015

It has snowed a bunch here in the past several weeks. We haven't got rid of
all the snow from the last dump, it rained most of yesterday, and the
ground is saturated. Last night we had a power outage, most likely from a
tree falling over on a power line; it was exceedingly windy day before
yesterday. Now it's snowing again.

Last year this time we had snowdrops and the first crocuses. We are not
amused.