[Magdalen] Praying the Psalm

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 17:06:35 UTC 2015

Keith now safely back home after being discharged, he has no pain so hasn't
needed the painkillers they gave him. Didn't get much sleep thanks to drip
alarms going off all night, and certainly not much rest thereafter as he
had to rush to the other side of the Peninsula to fetch his laptop and then
back to the airport in time for his midday flight.

Results maybe tomorrow, but at least they are certain that they managed to
hit the right place, and not just once but four times.

I am SOO tired and my back is playing up...haven't even got the energy to
hang out washing or make the kids do their homework

Sally D