[Magdalen] Spring is sprung

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Mar 5 17:26:23 UTC 2015

HA!!! We still have ~3 feet of snow on the ground and, while it was well
above freezing yesterday, it's supposed to go down to -10F tonight. The past
six weeks have been incredibly cold everywhere in the Northeast US. Only
sign of Spring is that it's beginning to look like sugaring weather,
finally.

And, last night at 2:30AM we got a call from our freeze alarm in Mass. that
the boiler was out of water (again). Have a call in to our neighbor there -
if she can't take care of it, I'll have to drive down there later today, as
it's supposed to be plenty cold there tonight also. Typically in Mass. by
now we would normally have daffodils peeking up,  but they're still buried
under nearly 3 feet of snow. (As of today, Boston should set an all-time
winter snowfall record).

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com