[Magdalen] Spring is sprung

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:35:21 UTC 2015

We woke up to single digit (Fahrenheit) temperatures​ this morning with
lots of frozen walkways and car doors/windows following the 8+ inches of
snow yesterday. We're hoping this is winter's last blast. Warmer temps and
dry weather are predicted starting tomorrow. This storm was most intense
right long the I-95 corridor so David S. and Jim G. probably got less snow
this time up in northeastern Pennsylvania.

--

Christopher Hart