[Magdalen] Spring is sprung

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 03:03:40 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/6/2015 9:53:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

Just a  dusting. Unlike most years, Scranton/Wilkes Barre have had far less
snow
than New York City. We were in NY today for treatment, and it seemed
colder than
Scranton -- which was 5 degrees when we  left.>>>

The mountains have had somewhat more, not surprisingly.  This  latest
left us with about 4".  I just paid the bill for shoveling and plowing  the
driveway and the crew was here 6 times in February, and twice
again so far this month.

$$$$

It has been below zero several times here (twenty miles from  Wilkes-Barre)
the coldest being -10 F.

I do hope all the plantings make it through all right.

David Strang.