[Magdalen] "Formal Speech"

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 02:08:54 UTC 2015

Then there's "Me and him went to the store."  Like fingernails on
chalkboard!  (Now, there's an expression that won't mean a thing to anyone
in a few years...)

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.