[Magdalen] New Jersey ain't purty

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sun Mar 8 18:56:19 UTC 2015

Parsippany is in the NORTH central part of NJ, at the intersection of I-80
and I-287. I know as I graduated from Mt. Lakes HS, right next door. There
certainly weren't restaurants like that when I lived there!

North and west of there NJ is rather pretty. (But not as pretty as Vermont,
of course!)

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com