[Magdalen] Near the end of my rope

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Mon Mar 9 01:09:05 UTC 2015

Sorry to burden you all with this.  Yesterday evening Marcy bullied the evening aide, and today she quit.  I don’t blame her (the aide that is), so tonight I’m caring for Marcy on my own.  That is doable - I’ve done it before.  But it feels like she’s forgotten that she cares for me and is happy to have aides leave.  I’m about to change agencies, and maybe that will make a difference.

I’m off to Hawaii for 12 days in a week.  Marcy will be at Hospice Atlanta Center during that time.  But right now I need stamina and strength.  I’m crying as I write this.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net