[Magdalen] Cowboy pizza.

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Mon Mar 9 14:11:26 UTC 2015

>Why does such a thing always have black olives as an ingredient?  Since when
>did cowboys and black olives get mixed up together?

O don’t think there's any such thing in Bensonhurst <g>. Of course Brooklyn is
the home of Kosher Pizza and Halal Pizza -- in at least one case, next door to
each other on Coney Island Avenue. Dietary rules applying to pizza are virtually
the same, but the Kosher pizza ingredients need to be OU certified (by state
law -- who says there's separation of church and state?).

How about Cowboy Coffee? I know this group is into recipes, so here's the
recipe:

1. Fill Coffee Pot with Water.
2. Add a couple of scoops of ground coffee (depending on the size of the pot).
3. Drop in a Horseshoe.
4/ Put pot on the fire.
5. When horseshoe floats to the top, it's ready.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie