[Magdalen] Unexpected Pleasure.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 15:35:36 UTC 2015

In a message dated 3/4/2015 9:28:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

(He's  the family
Episco-Buddhist.)>>>

Secondary to a real esthetic voyage in the mid-1980's, I developed
a strong affinity the art and architecture of China, Japan, and  Korea.
This culminated in tour of these oriental countries.

As a result, I have a lot of oriental furniture and artworks.  I  have
more Quan Yin and Buddha statues than I do Western images (though
I do have five medieval style BVM & Child images scattered  through
the house).  The  13 foot Japanese Buddhist