[Magdalen] 130% Vit C.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 9 16:16:57 UTC 2015

>>>A medium size navel orange contains about 130% Vitamin C. I don't know if
that's the official answer according to the Vitamin C enrichers, but it
sounds good to me.<<<

Google agrees, so you, Allan, are the closest to being the winner in this contest.

The real question is, why need tomato juice also have 130% (I just now checked the percentages, can't remember them, but they definitely were well below 100%)?  Oh well; a good conscience antidote to the artery-clogging amount of salt, I suppose.