[Magdalen] 130% Vit C.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 9 16:56:57 UTC 2015

>>>So, go ahead and eat more eggs and liver if your family history
is not heavy with atherosclerosis.<<<

I don't know much about my family (both sides) medical history, but I do know a few things.  Speaking of the Living and the Dead as one:

1) I'd say that more than 50% of us do the high blood pressure / cholesterol thing.
2) A few can claim diabetes (hyper, not hypo).
3) No one to my knowledge dies of a heart attack.
4) We nearly all, to a person, die of some form of cancer that spreads so far and wide by the time the curtain comes down that place of origin seems no longer to matter.

So it seems, to get back to the dietary part of this thread, that the only Bad Habit that we Logsdons/Stanfields get to indulge with no more punishment than quality-of-life-maintaining medications, is salt, fat, and sugar, in varying measures.