[Magdalen] Listgiv received

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:06:37 UTC 2015

Sadly, no.  But I'm getting very good at discerning what must be tasty.
I can tell if something is sweet, like maple syrup or the creamy smooth
of milk chocolate.  I would say that I can *almost* taste maple syrup
but can't.  Couldn't have told you about the cheese on my own.
Going to neighbours in a moment for a liver dinner -- we stick
together!  Not sure what I'll make of it, but will clean my plate
regardless.  It's all about taste memory and mouth feel.  I'm getting
used to it and don't feel too deprived.
That's why I love chili flakes and jalapenos and ginger and hot sauce.
The heat registers!
Still need trickle prayers, I guess, but I live in hope. Just about 9
weeks on, now.

Marion, a pilgrim